1. I was let in my first door this week!
2. Painting a get well card for one of the members during lunch.
3. Sister Kramer- Her down to earth, laid back but hard working and kind to everyone way of being was exactly what I needed to spend three days with. She is my yoga, Beatles, tofu woman. I forgot how much I love those people.
4. We both got While my Guitar Gently Weeps stuck in our heads. Humming is a nice thing to do in apartments when you still want to talk but are also focusing on writing in journals after daily planning.
5. We had a…. PIZZA and Ice Cream.
6. Apricot Jam
7. Coming home to Graz!!!
8. The keyboard in the Vienna apartment.
9. The opera singer ward member who asked me if I wanted to sing a duet with her in church and asked if I would sing alto with her. Yesss!
10. Watering my plants in the window when I got home.Good Days