Ten great things from last week:
1.Test flavors at Ritter Sport Chocolate Factory
- A burrito, finally.
- Leaves crunching underfoot
- French toast
- 2 Nephi 31:20
- Singing Missionaries.
- Sister Wilkes and I get to create a musical number for Christmas Conference.
- 5 new investigators
- Watching little birds on the balcony.
- Birthday emails.
Wonderful thing from this week;
- Elder Petty´s one liners
- Ice cream in Stuttgart
- J, the American staying here, saw us on the street while he was at a cafe with his friend from Georgia. (the country) He ran up to us and asked us to come say hello. He brought her to church. Unfortunately, there is not a Georgian copy of the Book of Mormon yet, but she is fantastic.
- We got to eat Chinese all you can eat after cleaning the church with one of the American families.
- Little ducks